|08:59 am - Memage|
Ganked from a whole bunch of people. I don't have anything else to write about right now, so this will at least let you know I'm alive.
Look up your birthday in Wikipedia. Pick 4 events, 3 births, 2 deaths, and 1 holiday.
- 1776 - World's first submarine attack: the American submersible craft Turtle attempts to attach a time bomb to the hull of British Admiral Richard Howe's flagship HMS Eagle in New York Harbor.
- 1907 - Cunard Line's RMS Lusitania sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England to New York City.
- 1921 - In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the first Miss America Pageant, a two-day event, is held.
- 1998 - Google is founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, two students at Stanford University
- 1533 - Queen Elizabeth I of England (d. 1603)
- 1936 - Buddy Holly, American singer (The Crickets) (d. 1959)
- 1951 - Chrissie Hynde, American guitarist and singer (The Pretenders)
- 1548 - Catherine Parr, final wife of Henry VIII of England (born c. 1512)
- 1978 - Keith Moon, English drummer (The Who) (b. 1946)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
Current Location: Work, at my desk
Current Mood: bored